All-in-one Application – grouting & drilling simultaneously
Deep Foundation services transfer structural loads through to competent soils or rock when shallow foundations are not feasible due to weak, compressible soils near ground surface. Speed up your project delivery on deep foundation jobs by utilizing Magnacore Self-Drilling Anchors for your micropile product.
Magnacore features a single, top-down operation by the injection of high-pressure, neat cement grout mixture pumped through the bar, while also serving as the drill string. The neat grout exits through the ports at the end of the sacrificial bit and permeates into the looser adjacent soils forming a competent reinforced grout column.
Micropiles can be used in a variety of applications. Particularly useful when projects are launched in areas with limited access or weak soil, Micropiles have become a preferred method of deep foundation stabilization for their reliability, versatility, and efficiency. Magnacore Micropiles can be utilized in a variety of situations, including:
- Limited Access, low overhead clearance
- New construction or retrofit
- Cased and Uncased Applications
- Foundation Rehabilitations & Repairs
- Foundation Stabilization of Adjacent Structures
Micropile Application & Job Types
Magnacore SDA Micropiles can be used on a variety of projects, including the fortification or creation of foundations for bridges, towers, and new buildings. The versatility of Magnacore has led to increased popularity and use in tough construction conditions. When faced with areas of low clearance, restricted access, or collapsing soil types, Magnacore Micropiles are an ideal solution.
When compared to other foundation products, Magnacore Hollow Bar Micropiles are customizable and cost efficient and they eliminate the need for additional steps during installation. Because Micropile installation can be completed without pre-drilling, project completion time is not compromised.
Magnacore offers the following features and capabilities for Micropile Deep Foundation jobs:
- Helps control corrosion caused by soil
- Provides consistent results in a variety of applications
- Installed quickly
- High load capacity when compared to other options
- Pre-drilling not a required step for Micropile installation
- Cost and pricing: Unlike other foundation options, Magnacore Anchors are budget friendly and built to last. Their ability to be quickly installed factors into the overall cost since additional hours are not needed to complete installation, reducing staff expenses.
In addition to materials and service, MDTI will provide continual support through the entire project, including: engineering/design, on-site support, load testing, installation expertise, competitive pricing, and rental equipment.